From everyday purchases to milestone moments, you can count on your NorthStar Visa® debit card!
Here are some of the benefits you can bank on:
- Visa® Purchase Alerts help you stay up to date on transaction activity
- Quickly turn your card on or off through the Manage My Cards feature in the NSCU mobile app (found under the "more" tab within the app)
- Worldwide acceptance at millions of merchant locations including restaurants, hotels, and online retailers
- Convenient 24/7 access to your money when and where you need it through America's largest surcharge free ATM network
- Faster and safer than writing checks
- Safer than carrying cash ---> once cash is gone, it's gone!
- Easy purchase tracking in Home Banking
- Plus optional Debit Card Roundup
With our optional Debit Card Round Up, every purchase you make is rounded up to the nearest dollar. The “roundup” is then deposited into a savings account of your choice. Every time you swipe your debit card you’ll be saving money! Learn more about Debit Card Roundup
or apply for Roundup today!
After completing your application, please print, sign, and upload it to us through our secure forms portal.
Note: The application requires your original signature (and any other account holders). It may be viewed and printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this program, download Adobe Acrobat.
Debit Card Safety
All of us at NorthStar Credit Union strive to put our members first in all that we do. We are committed to making your banking experience easy to understand, convenient, and most of all safe.
Check out the list of best practices you can take to keep your card safe.
To avoid potential card disruption, please notify us of any travel plans outside of your home state. Upon doing so, we will update your card to safely recognize transactions in your area of travel. You may contact us at 630.393.7201 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.