We are excited to offer you an opportunity to skip your July or August loan payment on qualified NorthStar loans*!
Terms of Offer:
- Your savings or checking account must have enough funds to cover the processing fee of $25.
- All accounts and loans must be in good standing
- Your loan may not be more than 30 days past due, have been delinquent more than 5 times over the life of the loan, and/or is currently being repaid through a debt management plan
- Your loan needs to be open at least 60 days with a payment made each month to be eligible for a Skip-a-Pay.
- Your address and telephone number must be current in our system.
- Real Estate and line of credit loans (including credit cards) are not eligible for Skip-a-Pay.
- If you have a recurring payment scheduled via It’s Me 24/7 or another financial institution, this payment will process unless cancelled/altered by you.
- One Skip-a-Pay is allowed per loan per year New for 2018
To enroll, log into It's Me 247 online banking today! If you have a loan that may be eligible for Skip-a-Pay, you will see a green circle icon next to your loan payment. Click on the icon and simply follow the screen prompts.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS WITH GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) COVERAGE:
If you currently hold guaranteed asset protection (GAP) coverage on an auto loan and wish to take advantage of the skip-a-pay promotion, please refer to your GAP contract for skipped payment limitations. In some cases, your carrier may terminate your GAP policy if you exceed the maximum allowable skipped payments during the term of your loan.
Feel free to contact a Financial Service Representative at
630-393-7201, option 3 or email email@example.com.
By authorizing NorthStar Credit Union to defer your installment loan payment(s) for the month selected, you understand that $25 administrative fee per loan applies. Waiving your designated payment(s) will not affect your credit history with NSCU or any credit reporting agency. Interest will continue to accrue during the deferred payment period and may affect your loan maturity date and final payment amount. All other terms and conditions of your loan will remain the same.